Bath University has now got a community e-news letter, which you can subscribe to, giving information about up and coming community universty events
To subscribe cut and paste this into your browser:
The main event in October is the 50th Anniversary celebrations on 25th October.
The timetable for October is :
- 5 Oct: UCAS Personal Statement workshop (for college students)
- 5 Oct: Musculoskeletal Health Challenges
- 5 Oct: Carbon dioxide is a resource, not a waste (Honorary Degree ceremony and seminar)
- 10 Oct: The front national under Jean-Marie Le-Pen: Continuity or change?
- 10 Oct: Make an Impact: Sustainability for Professionals (online course)
- 11 Oct: US Foreign Policy and the 2016 Election: Does it matter?
- 12 Oct: Remembering and forgetting in 1916: The Shakespeare Tercentenary and WWI
- 15 Oct: Family discovery day – Sustainability and climate change
- 18 Oct: Institute for Sustainable Energy and the Environment seminar
- 19 Oct: Alexander Crummell’s Pioneering Education – and its Bath connection
- 21 Oct: UCAS Personal Statement workshop (for college students)
- 22 Oct: Family discovery day – Local history and heritage
- 24 – 29 Oct: RLSS National Pool Lifeguard Qualification course
- 25 Oct: 50th Anniversary celebrations
- 25 Oct: Rugby at the Rec – Game on!
- 26 Oct: Fifty years and counting: the University of Bath past, present and future
- 27 Oct: Human rights advocacy, war and false narrative: Rwanda revisited
- 29 Oct: The Gingerbread Man (family half-term show)
- 29 Oct: Create family club – Art, Stories and Tales for Tots
- 30 Oct: City of Bath Rhythmic Gymnastics Competition