BATH CITY CONFERENCE – July 1
The Conference (now in its fifth year) gives local people and organisations an opportunity to engage with each other, share information, and discuss future plans. The Banqueting Room will be filled with stalls from local community groups, as well as showcasing the major developments and regeneration schemes planned for Bath. The programme also includes:
- An update from the Recreation Ground Trust (12.15 -1pm)
- A report on research by the Student Community Partnership Green Group (from 12 noon onwards)
- Findings from the recent Bath Access and Mobility Consultation review (12.15-1.45pm)
- The Clinical Commissioning Group – “Our vision for general practice: how can GP surgeries work in partnership to transform health care in your community?”(1 -2.30pm)
- A session led by the Alzheimer’s Society on what it’s like to live with dementia in Bath (2- 3.15pm)
- How the Council and community are working together to create a more environmentally sustainable district, including how Bath won the “Sustainable Food Cities” award and Widcombe’s approach to sustainability (3-4pm)
For the Rugby fans amongst you, former Bath Rugby Captain Stuart Hooper will be part of the Q&A panel in the evening following the afternoon’s activities.
The “Question and Answer” session will start at 6pm. The public can put questions to a panel including the Council Leader, the Police Crime Commissioner, MP for Bath the Chief Executive of the Bath Preservation Trust and Stuart Hooper.
The session will be hosted by Somer Valley FM’s Dom Chambers and will also be webcast. Questions can be submitted by e-mailing them to –firstname.lastname@example.org, or via Twitter @yourbath2016.
For more details, please see this link